Wasabi – Edible Plants - Ready to Grow Plant
The WASABI BARE ROOT is japonica daruma variety that has excellent flavor with edible leaves and stem. Takes two years for traditional stem. The wasabi plant is a perennial plant that is easy to grow in the right conditions. Temperature and moisture control is key.
- THE WASABI BARE ROOT ARE EASY TO GROW INDOORS OR OUT: NOT seeds, are perennial, shade loving plants that grow best in the garden or indoor with low light. The wasabi plant have edible leaves and stems year round. Package includes 3 STARTER PLANTS bare root.
- The WASABI BARE ROOT plant is easy to grow if you have the conditions right. So, make sure you follow the directions completely.
- THE WASABI BARE ROOT PLANT HAS TO BE GROWN IN temperatures between 50-74 Degrees and not in the sun. They do not need or want direct sunlight.
- FRESHLY USA GROWN, Bare root plant starts are packaged in thermal lining with ice packs in order to prevent transplant shock. These plants are shipped priority and it is your responsibility to keep up with tracking.
- We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisfied. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase. You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email. If not call.
To get planting instructions please go to this page. Instructions